Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength - Phil 4:13

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Week 6 in review (9 days later!) and summary of Week 7

I've been absent for a week and spent the end of Week 6 in a funk over the weight regain (back to 65.6kg!). Threw in the towel and did the following:  Did not exercise on Sunday morning but instead read a book (and it felt so good!

Threw in the towel. That's it. After 6 weeks, I never got off the plateau! And it's not even a plateau if no weight loss in the first place. I asked Dave for the umpteenth time if I was fat. He said I was not and I need to be grateful for my health. How true. It's stupid not to be able to control the appetite and be emotionally affected by it. So from now on I will do that.

Week 7
Mon - did a 10km run at 1:05:38 and a 2km walk with Sophie at night
Tue - did another 6.7km run with Sylvia and an afternoon yoga session
Wed - Fort Rock session 4
Thu to Sun - in Singapore. No exercise! Well treadmill lasted 3 min and I walked outside for about 30 min. The rest was eating and walking leisurely which really cannot count.


No comments:

Post a Comment