Turned up at Fort Rock and did a 90 minute workout. I recall a lot of burpees and dreaded the thick ropes that need to be whipped around. Getting into the groove as far as this is concerned.
This morning I did a 1 hour run and hit past 9km (yehey for small victories) - 9.09km at 6:36 min/km pace. Next target is 9.5km for the hour!
My downfall comes in the food department. I've been running and exercising hard but I think my eating offsets the benefits gained! Had a hearty lunch at Tagaytay yesterday and ate at a Thai restaurant last night with good friends (highly recommend Tamarind at Aura). It seems strength training has the effect of increasing my appetite. I have dinners booked for tonight and tomorrow night. SO I decided to stick to Herbalife shakes for today and have a normal dinner tonight. Tomorrow we shall see and adjust! Not stepping on the scales is a good thing this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment