Thank you for your registration!
Your official registration has now been completed.
You will be notified of the lottery result by e-mail by the end of September.
(Please make sure not to change your e-mail address.)
Be sure to remember the reference number above.
Registration Category : Full Marathon-General (12,800yen)
Entry Fee : 12,800 yen
*If you win the lottery, please complete the credit card payment by due date.
(Procedure and due date will be mentioned in the lottery result e-mail.)
What started as a 12 week fitness journey here in Manila, Philippines will now be a page where I track my journey and impressions through my life. As and when I go through it. While I remember and learn.
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength - Phil 4:13
Friday, August 08, 2014
Pssst....registered and waiting for Tokyo Marathon in Feb 2015!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment